Whether you're looking for an easy hairstyle for prom, a wedding, or a dressy party, we've got you covered. Here at Walk In Salon, A Robert Cromeans Salon, not only will we cut, color, & style your hair to the best of our ability but we will also educate you on how to do your hair at home so you can always look and feel amazing! Today, we’ve got an easy-to-follow tutorial for one of the trendiest party hairstyles for women right now. Read on to learn how to create this look for your next event.
High Ponytail: We like our ponytails high and tight, with a bit of sassy texture for good measure. If you need a perfect party or event hairstyle, we recommend this glamorous take on the ponytail. To create this style, you’ll need a brush, hair elastics, and your favorite Paul Mitchell shampoo, conditioner, thermal protectant, and hairspray.
1.Wash with your favorite Paul Mitchell shampoo, followed by a conditioner to eliminate tangles and keep the look soft.
2. Blow-dry hair away from face and up to the crown
3. Once dry, brush hair up to the top of the head and secure into a high ponytail.
4. Add three hair elastics (1/4" apart) to help the ponytail stand up.
5. Take a section of hair and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to conceal elastics.
6. Apply Hot Off The Press® for thermal protection.
7. Wrap hair like a ribbon around a curling iron in different directions to create undone waves.
8. Spray with Invisiblewear® Undone Texture Hairspray to add texture, then brush out the waves.
There you have it! If you’re looking for a little styling help for your next event, the experts at Walk In Salon, A Robert Cromeans Salon, are here to help you achieve the hair of your dreams. We have salons in San Diego, Las Vegas, Tulsa, and Oklahoma City. Make an online reservation or download our free mobile app to make appointments at your convenience on iTunes or Google Play.